Good morning gorgeous! A full artist's pallet of knockout neutrals to transform you into a daytime delicacy. Taxi! No need to rush home before you hit the town - just mix these playtime brights to transform into a nighttime nymphet. Dawn to dusk, without missing a beat!
All 24 shades are triple milled for foolproof blending; from our shimmer taupe to our electric teal you can't go wrong so go ahead and play! Application Ingredients Related Products
Day To Play - Application
Lid - To highlight and prepare the lid choose one of the lightest colours. Apply to entire eyelid, from lash to crease.
Crease - To enhance the shape of your eye, choose a medium-toned colour. Place brush on the outer corner of the brow bone and blend in the crease. Blend well from side to side.
Upper Liner - Choose one of the darkest colours to line and define. Use POP eyeliner brush and dip into colour, start at the outer corner of the eye and draw with short strokes as close to the lash line as possible, following the shape of your eye.
Lower Liner - To create more definition to the eye use a medium toned softer colour. Start at the outer corner of the eye and smudge the liner under your lower lashes.
Day: Classic English Rose
1. 1Apply warm rose colour (no 6) all over lid & up to brow as a base.
2. Smudge shimmer taupe (no 8) into upper lash line.
3. Dab baby pink (no 6) onto inner & outer corner of eye. Voila, ready for the day!
4. Play: Piccadilly Party Princess
5. Now add some definition by blending plum (no 13) & bright pink (no 14) into crease & lash lines.
6. Dot crystal white highlighter in the middle of the eyelid, onto brow bone & inner corner of the eye. See you on the dance floor!
Day: Natural in Notting Hill
1. Apply creamy shimmer (no 4) all over lid & up to brow as a base.
2. Smudge deep chocolate (no 12) into upper lash line & lower lash line.
3. Dab gold (no 3) onto inner & outer corner of eye. Office, here I come!
1. Play: Black Taxi Fool-roof Sexy Eyes
4. Now add some smoky definition by mixing electric teal (no 21) & black (no 24) as your liner & blend well.
5. Dot pastel green in the middle of the eyelid & inner corner of the eye.